This consists of:
- Plain navy blue / grey / black trousers / skirt.
- Plain navy blue sweatshirt / cardigan / jumper (preferably with school logo).
- Plain white or navy polo shirt / shirt / blouse.
- A blue/white checked dress can be worn in the summer.
- Shoes (low heels) or trainers - black or blue ONLY.
- Outdoor coat, shower or waterproof (essential to bring a coat in cold weather as the children will be playing and working outside throughout the year) No denim jackets please.
- T-shirt, round necked, preferably white.
- shorts, preferably black.
- For indoor gymnastics in the school hall the children work bare foot.
- Trainers will be needed for outdoor PE.
- Outdoor PE wear is the same as for indoor, although children may wish to have plain blue or black jogging suits or jogging bottoms for the colder weather.
- Please make sure all clothing is named.
Tel + Fax 01243 860266
Jewellery is NOT allowed except for:
- One pair of small, stud or sleeper earrings
- A watch
Nose or other piercings are not acceptableN.B
From September 1999, no studs, sleepers or other jewellery of any kind have been allowed during PE or Games lessons, following a decision taken by Governors in accordance with Local Education Authority regulations. Parents should note that the school is unable to accept any responsibility for items of jewellery brought onto the premises.